lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

For the Record

Last Thursday, during our check up, Dr. Tito Jojo asked what Desi can do. She's pretty much spot on with her developmental milestones. There was one that I couldn't answer though. He asked if Desi could transfer objects from one hand to another. I said I don't know, because I had never noticed. It's not something I knew to look out for.

Well, she did it yesterday. :-)

While I was feeding, or rather, trying to feed her breakfast yesterday, she grabbed her plastic spoon from my hand and stuffed it in her mouth. She apparently finds the spoon more appetizing than actual food. Anyway, she was holding it in her right hand at first, and then she put it in her left hand. All by herself. Yay Desi!

I know, I didn't know it was a big deal either. Or rather, I knew, but I forgot.

Since I'm writing about milestones, I might as well mention that Desi has started trying to climb out of her crib/s. She hasn't succeeded in pulling herself up to standing because neither our current cribs are built/made in such a way that she can actually do it without falling out. Which she hasn't done either because either I or Yaya Fe always stop her before she gets that far. This leads me to believe that if we had the old big metal crib featured here. Desi would pull herself up to standing any day now, which is about the age Lia did.

Why are my babies in such a big hurry to get up and walk? Sigh. We'll need to buy another andador soon. Until then, looks like it's time to lower the crib beds again already. Sigh again. My baby is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment