It's not the first time she fashioned her face into a smile, even awake, she stretches her lips now and then, but only briefly and seemingly at nothing, for no reason. But today, she looked straight into my eyes and smiled. And when I smiled at her, she smiled again. And again! Oh the joy! No river of poop or ceaseless boob chomping can be too difficult for this girl, I swear! Desi, your smile banishes all the weariness away.
I did my best to capture one one but I was too mesmerized and elated by her happy face that I'd be too slow to whip out the camera. And when I do train a lens on her face, she'd get all frowny like, "Why are you showing me that flashy thing again, mommy? You know I hate that." So, sorry internet, no smiley pictures just yet. But I'll do my best to catch some soon.



yey! that's nice. para sa iyo lang ang ngiti na iyon at hindi para sa aming tagapag-subaybay lamang. :) hope to see the little gels soon.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I too want to see that smile. I tried to elicit one last sunday but she didn't respond in any way I could interpret as a smile, maybe she doesn't recognize her Lolo Dan yet. Will again next sunday.
ReplyDelete