lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Carter's Waterproof Lap Pads (and Crib Pads and Bassinet Pads)


Rating:★★★★
Category:Other
We LOVE! They save lives.

For Desi (and also when Lia was a newborn) we use cloth diapers all day, and disposables at night. To protect ourselves from baby wee and poop, we put these waterproof lap pads between the baby and us, the baby and the crib or the baby and our bed. And they are very useful, are flannel so they feel like cloth and wayyy more comfortable than the plastic lap pads you can find in SM. Sadly, I couldn't find these here in the Philippines. Had to get my sister-in-law to bring us some from the States. Thanks Michelle! I don't think I can have too many of these.

Yun lang, through time (and if you don't follow washing instructions) they lose their waterproofness. The ones I used for Lia before, I only had 2 sets, and we had to wash them nearly everyday, they're not waterproof anymore. But they're still colorfast and cute so we just put the plastic lap pad underneath when the baby is in the crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment