Yesterday Lia displayed she can walk backwards. I know! What's the point? But there you go. First in the morning, in the sala, she commanded mine, her Yaya's and Lola Cora's attention and then proceeded to take step after step back until she hit Mike's luggage that's permanently parked under the stairs and fell on her butt. We laughed so hard. And she did it again in Katipunan that afternoon, with me, Lola Vinchu and Tito Carlo watching. This time she hit the back of her head on a table. And when we laughed, she got mad. Hahaha! Too cute for words.
Out with the old! In with the new! While making it look like the old as much as possible...
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
For the Record
I know I haven't been very up to date on the records lately. Especially the words. Cause she seems to come up with new ones every day! But yesterday was special. I cannot go without notice because it was too funny to forget.
Yesterday Lia displayed she can walk backwards. I know! What's the point? But there you go. First in the morning, in the sala, she commanded mine, her Yaya's and Lola Cora's attention and then proceeded to take step after step back until she hit Mike's luggage that's permanently parked under the stairs and fell on her butt. We laughed so hard. And she did it again in Katipunan that afternoon, with me, Lola Vinchu and Tito Carlo watching. This time she hit the back of her head on a table. And when we laughed, she got mad. Hahaha! Too cute for words.
Yesterday Lia displayed she can walk backwards. I know! What's the point? But there you go. First in the morning, in the sala, she commanded mine, her Yaya's and Lola Cora's attention and then proceeded to take step after step back until she hit Mike's luggage that's permanently parked under the stairs and fell on her butt. We laughed so hard. And she did it again in Katipunan that afternoon, with me, Lola Vinchu and Tito Carlo watching. This time she hit the back of her head on a table. And when we laughed, she got mad. Hahaha! Too cute for words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



she's ready na to learn to dance the moonwalk! wehehe!
ReplyDeleteI know! it's driving me nuts. hahaha!
ReplyDelete