lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Climbing on up

Last night, Lia finally succeeded in something she's been attempting to do for months now. She climbed our stairs to the first landing. Her Daddy watched her dumbfounded, proud and fearful at the same time. Me, I knew it was inevitable. When she reached the landing, she was on her way up the longer and higher flight of stairs but her Daddy brought her down to ground level with a stern but smiling NO! At which she went right back and climbed up to the landing for a second time, just to prove it wasn't a fluke.

The carpenters are coming next week to install gates on our stairs. Hahahaha!!!


4 comments:

  1. hehe! we had those gates din before. because we had three chikitings running around our third floor. katacoooot. ito na ang panahon that you really really really have to make bantay.

    ang laki na ni lia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's set a playdate! You want to try Gymboree. I think Lia will super love it. Many, many things to climb, scale and conquer! I want to meet Lia na! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to meet Matthew too! Sige ba! When are you guys free? Mike and I will be out of town lang over holy week. After that, ok na! Except nga pala Saturday afternoons cause I have painting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, after holy week. Afternoons after 3 usually is best, because there are classes sometimes, and the place is closed then. Let's coordinate when you're back from your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete