lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

First Steps!

Lia made her first steps yesterday!!! Unfortunately, Mike and I missed them because we were with his officemates taking the Great Binondo Food Walk. It breaks my heart a little that I missed that milestone, but I'm very proud. She's not even 10 months yet and she's already taking steps on her own! She's so super galing. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow she's so cute AND what a genius! Haha. :) How was the Food Walk? Is that Ivan's walking tour? I've been meaning to join that tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that she's learned to walk, she'll be exploring her way all over and everywhere and in places and things you may never have imagined she could get in to! this reminds me of my friend who got suspicious when her daughter has been silent for some time. where did she find her? "swimming" and "splashing" IN the toilet! hahaha! time to baby-proof your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby, beauty and brains. She will have to grow up with the pressure. Hahaha!

    Yes, Ivan's tour. It was fun and I learned a lot. Highly recommend it. I wrote about it in one of my comment replies in LJ. check it out na lang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god. I really almost bought a toilet lock here in Singapore when I saw it in the mall. But Lia is never without kasama. NEVER. As in even when she's asleep someone is always nearby. But I did by babyproofing things before I left, installed them and all that. I don't want to go overboard because she will outgrow (or destroy) them din naman and then we'll have to remove all the crazy paranoid paraphernalia. :D

    ReplyDelete