This was achieved because for the past three days, I noticed that right after breakfast of cereal and fruits, when I put her in the living room so she can crawl around before her bath, she would go up the the side of the TV table, pull herself up to stand and then stare blankly into space while making long quiet grunts. And after several seconds she would smile at me and move about again. That smile means she had finished pooping. For three days, without fail, she did this in the same spot in the living room. When I told my mom about this yesterday (over lunch, no less) she suggested we bring her to the bathroom so she can learn to poop in the toilet. And we did. And she DID! I am so proud! My baby is a regular pooper! What more can I ask for?
Out with the old! In with the new! While making it look like the old as much as possible...
Monday, November 27, 2006
Major Milestone
I am an extremely proud mommy this morning because for the first time, at a mere nine months, one week and four days old, Lia made poopoo in the toilet in the bathroom! Yay! She is definitely a big girl now.
This was achieved because for the past three days, I noticed that right after breakfast of cereal and fruits, when I put her in the living room so she can crawl around before her bath, she would go up the the side of the TV table, pull herself up to stand and then stare blankly into space while making long quiet grunts. And after several seconds she would smile at me and move about again. That smile means she had finished pooping. For three days, without fail, she did this in the same spot in the living room. When I told my mom about this yesterday (over lunch, no less) she suggested we bring her to the bathroom so she can learn to poop in the toilet. And we did. And she DID! I am so proud! My baby is a regular pooper! What more can I ask for?
This was achieved because for the past three days, I noticed that right after breakfast of cereal and fruits, when I put her in the living room so she can crawl around before her bath, she would go up the the side of the TV table, pull herself up to stand and then stare blankly into space while making long quiet grunts. And after several seconds she would smile at me and move about again. That smile means she had finished pooping. For three days, without fail, she did this in the same spot in the living room. When I told my mom about this yesterday (over lunch, no less) she suggested we bring her to the bathroom so she can learn to poop in the toilet. And we did. And she DID! I am so proud! My baby is a regular pooper! What more can I ask for?
Labels:
blog,
lia,
pottytraining
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great! next step is to teach her how to use the Ecosan toilet, separate the wiwi from the poopoo.
ReplyDeletegrabe ina, ang cute cute naman ng baby mo! she looks so heavy too, i wonder where you get the strength para kargahin siya! oh, congratulations on this milestone! it is indeed major!
ReplyDeleteThanks mam amy! I'm small but I'm strong. I'm like Norman. Hehe. Lia is my living, breathing self-level-upping weight training program. I am strong enough to carry her basically because I have to be. :-)
ReplyDelete