Our photos in Hong Kong last February 15-17. Enjoy!
Out with the old! In with the new! While making it look like the old as much as possible...
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Lia's 7th Birthday: Hong Kong Disneyland Photos (finally!)
The kids have been bugging me about this for AGES! And in all those ages, I have been trying to find the perfect platform for our vacation photos, once housed by Multiply. This album is a test. I don't know yet how well this will work, but I've been using Photobucket practically since I started blogging on Livejournal *ahem*11*ahem* years ago so, I think it's worth giving them a shot. Here goes!

Our photos in Hong Kong last February 15-17. Enjoy!
Our photos in Hong Kong last February 15-17. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Nice! Most of the pictures were too small to really appreciate. Sana your average size is bigger.
ReplyDeleteOk Mom, noted. Apparently, the photobucket site doesn't look very good in mobile screens (celphones and tablets). Looks ok on my big monitor though. Will explore other photo hosting websites.
Delete