lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Friday, May 7, 2010

For the Record

So. Last week I decided to start with Ramon's baby book, and for reference, I opened Desi's baby book and saw how sadly remiss I have been in updating it. So I went here to Multiply to find all the milestones I hadn't written down in the book and found that I did a pretty good job recording Desi's milestones here. Apparently, I would rush to Multiply the first time Desi rolled, or sprouted a tooth, or walked or whatever. All the way until around the time Desi turned 1. After that, not so much anymore. I think it's cause it was around that time I started Facebook and Twitter. So but anyway, based on what I had recorded here, I'm in the process of transferring that information on to her baby book.

But the point is, because I have a terrible memory, I should really get started recording Ramon's milestones as well so here goes.

Last Saturday, May 1, Ramon's umbilicus fell off! Which meant that his first bath was last Sunday, May 2. May 2 was also his first real outing (check out the photos section). I brought him to Katipunan and then to St. Ignatius, where he not only met the Mantarings for the first time, his Dr. Tito Jojo also got to inspect him for the first time there. Welcome to another year of firsts. I guess this means this Multiply site is alive once more.

4 comments:

  1. This is proof that I haven't read my usual blogs as diligently as before. I didn't even know you were pregnant and now you have a little boy!!! Wee!!! :-D I'm so *thrilled* for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will I have my first picture with RM ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @katz: omg! you didn't know I was pregnant?! I was ginormously huge when you announced your pregnancy. My congrats almost said, welcome to back pains and sore boobs and a deformed belly and sleepless nights and never ever having sex ever again. Hahaha! Buti na lang I didn't say that, you wouldn't have known I was going through all that right then! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete