lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Conversations in the Car

It's truly true. Three and a half is the golden age for talkative little girls. Last night's conversation on the way home to Makati from Mantaring Family Dinner:

Lia: And now Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!

Me: Ok! (we all waited for her to sing)

Lia: Ninong Nooormaaaan!

Norman: You want me to sing?

Lia: Yes!

Norman: But I don't know Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Can you teach me?

Lia: Ok, I will tell you how. First, you say Twinkle. And then you say Twinkle again...


We didn't hear any of her further instructions cause we all erupted in laughter.

Also:


Lia: I am going to tell a joke!

Me: Ok.

Lia: Ding dong!

(we all waited for the rest of the joke)

Lia: Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!

Me: Um, who's there??

Lia: Woo!

Me: Woo who?

Lia: Woooo! Hooooo! Now you're a train driver too! Haha! (fake laugh)

Mike: (halos hindi makadrive sa katatawa!)

Me: Darling, it's knock knock. Not Ding dong.

Lia: Knock knock!

(repeat joke until we got home. we laughed every single time because her fake laugh got more and more exaggerated.)


Sigh. I swear you don't need a TV if you have a Lia.

11 comments:

  1. 'Ok, I will tell you how. First, you say Twinkle. And then you say Twinkle again...'

    Pwede itanong kanino niya ito namana? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe that Knock knock is so old fashioned. It's now Ding-dong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga naman. hi-tech na...hindi na knock knock, may doorbell na =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ding dong instead of the knock knock! so cute! heehee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang cute naman ng comment ni Lolo Dan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ninang Michelle called the house once and Lia obliged to repeat the joke on the phone. Complete with fake laugh. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) can i please have a day with Lia and Desi! This totally made my Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure! Come on a Wed or Thurs evening, when we're short one yaya. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete