Out with the old! In with the new! While making it look like the old as much as possible...
Hahahahahahaha!WINNER!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You make good human beings, Ina.
Hahaha! I love how her comment just validates yours. :)
tama nga naman. i'd take pretty anytime of the day too, :-)
Thanks. I had help. ;D
Really? I'd rather be clever. That is to say, super smart. If I had to choose.Luckily, Lia is both. :D
actually yung clever kasi may ibang dating. smart pa. both na nga lang. :-)
so kanino nagmana yan...?
nice! ;) - priceless.
Good job, Lia :p
Hahahahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteWINNER!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You make good human beings, Ina.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I love how her comment just validates yours. :)
ReplyDeletetama nga naman. i'd take pretty anytime of the day too, :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks. I had help. ;D
ReplyDeleteReally? I'd rather be clever. That is to say, super smart. If I had to choose.
ReplyDeleteLuckily, Lia is both. :D
actually yung clever kasi may ibang dating. smart pa. both na nga lang. :-)
ReplyDeleteso kanino nagmana yan...?
ReplyDeletenice! ;) - priceless.
ReplyDeleteGood job, Lia :p
ReplyDelete