But there are a bunch of little stories I want to take note of already before this mommy brain of mine totally loses it.
***
Desi now has six teeth. Three below and three above. It makes her smile slightly lopsided, but still super duper cute.
***
Lia is almost totally potty trained. Yay! She's been wearing panty all day for about a month now, and last night, wore panty to sleep for the first time and woke up dry. She still has accidents every 3 or 4 days or so, but lately when she's already in the bathroom and wasn't able to hold it in any longer. Also, she's been going to the mall and supermarket and Katipunan a lot of places and she's been totally dry, even in the car. Yay Lia! I knew you could do it.
***
Last weekend, while Mike and I were in Tagaytay, Lia slept over in Katipunan with Lola Vinchu while Desi stayed home with Lola Cora. When we got back we heard they both missed each other, with Desi saying Ate! Ate! a lot all day (no Mama or Dada at all, she doesn't call us anything yet. The only person she has a name for is Ate.) and Lia, on her way to go swimming in Celebrity with Lola Vinchu and Lolo Dan, wanted to go home to Lia's house to get "my baby." Lia has been wanting to bring Desi wherever she goes lately, and sometimes refuses to go to Lola Cora's house without her baby sister. How cute is that?
***
One day last week, Desi and I were watching cartoons after lunch and I guess I nodded off because I woke to a loud BLAG. When I looked Desi was on the floor, on all fours, totally unfazed and crawling away. She finally succeeded in getting off the bed. I can never fall asleep alone with Desi again. I used to fall asleep while "watching" Lia all the time, and even if I nap for an hour, she will just sit quietly beside me, play with her toys or watch TV. To this day, she will not get out of bed unless someone is there with her. Obviously, Desi quite different. She can't even walk yet and she's jumping off the bed. Amazing! I mean, oh no...



No comments:
Post a Comment