You know what else she does? Kneels on her own. Japanese style. She does it all by herself and she even plays kneeling sometimes. Wow. Aren't babies awsome?
Out with the old! In with the new! While making it look like the old as much as possible...
Friday, November 21, 2008
For the Record
Today was the first time I saw Desi sit up on her own. As in go from lying on the bed to sitting up all by herself. She's actually been sitting up for maybe two or three weeks now, but always propping herself up with something higher, like a couple of pillows, my leg, a toy bin. And maybe she's sat up completely on her own before, I just didn't see because I wasn't there. Maybe. Nevertheless, I'd like to record this achievement as to have happened today.
You know what else she does? Kneels on her own. Japanese style. She does it all by herself and she even plays kneeling sometimes. Wow. Aren't babies awsome?
You know what else she does? Kneels on her own. Japanese style. She does it all by herself and she even plays kneeling sometimes. Wow. Aren't babies awsome?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment