Anyway, at 6 AM I could tell by touch she had a real fever so we measured her temperature. It was 38.1 so we gave her baby paracetamol and the fever subsided shortly after. We measured again at around 10 and it was only 37.5 so no need to give more medicine. She is now resting.
Actually, she's pretty active for a sick baby. She ate a lot, she's crawling around and climbing. But she got tired pretty quickly. It's also kind of funny that she chose today to get sick as we have an appointment to see Dr. Tito Jojo today.
Anyway, I hope Desi gets well soon. I have a feeling after I've been waiting and waiting for her first tooth for over a month, checking her gums every morning, she's going to grow them precisely when we leave for out of town. Boo.



Get well soon to Desi!
ReplyDeleteget well soon, Desi!!!!!
ReplyDeletehope it's just "lagnat laki". get well soon!
ReplyDeleteget well soon desigirl!
ReplyDeleteThank you everybody! Desi is well and better than ever. Your get well vibes have surely helped. :D
ReplyDelete