lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Friday, June 20, 2008

For the Record

Yesterday, June 19, Desi flipped from lying on her belly to lying on her back for the first time. Galing! I kinda missed it cause I put her on her belly, and then something distracted me, and when I looked at her again, she was on her back na, looking so smug. Hahaha! So cute. And so likot! I barely sleep at night because she likes to snuggle up to me and kick me in the stomach. All night. Sigh.

This afternoon, during her nap, she was put on her back, and she twisted around so she was on her side. So far on her side that she was almost on her belly. But not quite. Not yet. What a likot baby! I love her. :)

1 comment:

  1. Whee! Congrats Desi! Pwede ka nang magsunbathing sa Cebu with Ate Lia :)

    ReplyDelete