lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Bursting with pride

I suppose no one else finds this exciting besides me and I guess Fabian. But I just have to share that Lia truly did me proud yesterday. Almost no accidents at all! She made weewee in the potty every single time, except once in the house, before we left for St. Ignatius. She even made weewee in the potty in Nana's house. And would have done it again if (Tita) Gigi hadn't pulled her out of the banyo to sing for everyone. She didn't make it back to the potty in time and wet the floor of the dining room. But that's ok because in less than a week she went from wee-ing all over the place to knowing that her business should be done in the bathroom. Not to mention she has never pooped outside the potty all week. Yay Lia! Great job!

9 comments:

  1. yey! galing. fast learner talaga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job lia! keep up the good work! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha galeng ng inaanak ko! :)

    make sure you show her this blog entry when she's a teenager. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does she use one of those portable plastic kiddie potties or a grown-up potty?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told you so. :p Good job Lia. Soon you'll learn the science and wisdom of front facing or caudal presentations...which comes in very handy specially in tiny spaces like airplane lavatories. ;-D Go ask Ate Mari. She became an expert at age 2 1/2 on our way to the US.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that when Lia is old enough to read this, she won't be too angry with you about letting the whole world in on the progress of her potty training. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! If when Lia is older and doesn't like that all her glorious babyhood is on the internet for all to read about, then I'll take down the site. Sorry na lang lolos and lolas.

    ReplyDelete