lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Friday, January 11, 2008

New Trick

This afternoon when I got home from Divisoria, Michelle and Mike were at our house, being entertained by Lia. Michelle is leaving for New York tomorrow and she thought she'd impart something valuable to her inaanak before she left.

Michelle: Lia! Let's show mommy your new trick! Who's your favorite? Ninang or Ninong?

Lia: Ninang!

Michelle: Who do you love more? Ninang or Ninong?

Lia: Ninang!

Are you reading this, Ninong??? So syempre, I wanted to put a kink in her teaching my daughter favoritism.

Me: Lia, who will give you many more toys? Ninang or Ninong?

Lia: (after a short pause) MOMMY!!!

I can't win.

3 comments:

  1. bwahahaha! it's ok, while Michelle is in NY i'll have months to brainwash Lia without interference.. :D

    ReplyDelete