But today she did something I don't think she's ever done before, although she's been trying for quite some time now. She climbed up on our sofa all by herself. What a little monkey! I'm so proud. Cause she may look like a Juan, but inside, she's definitely a Lapid.
Out with the old! In with the new! While making it look like the old as much as possible...
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
For the Record
I don't know everything Lia did while we were away, except that her Ninang brought her to Gymboree, where she discovered the joy of slides. And that she learned a couple of words she didn't know before we left. She now knows how to say Apple and Juice.
But today she did something I don't think she's ever done before, although she's been trying for quite some time now. She climbed up on our sofa all by herself. What a little monkey! I'm so proud. Cause she may look like a Juan, but inside, she's definitely a Lapid.
But today she did something I don't think she's ever done before, although she's been trying for quite some time now. She climbed up on our sofa all by herself. What a little monkey! I'm so proud. Cause she may look like a Juan, but inside, she's definitely a Lapid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment