lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

First Roll Over

She did it! She finally turned over! Just today!

We know babies
are supposed to learn this when they're 4 months old. Well, Lia's going
to be five months on Sunday and I thought already, nevermind if she
does it a little late. Nevermind that all the other
four month olds
are rolling around like wheels on a bus.It doesn't look like she'd
interested. I know she'll learn it eventually. I learned to walk pretty
late. I can still walk now, can't I?


And then, this afternoon,
at first, she was crawling (ie headbutting a pillow) and then suddenly
she tipped over, and then suddenly, she was facing the ceiling! She
surprised even herself. It was so funny and exciting and ACCIDENTAL!
But brings much joy to a first time mother's heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment