lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Party Girl


It was Lia's first time to overnight away from home since leaving the hospital. We spent the weekend with Lolo Dan and Lola Vinchu in Katipunan. She is definitely the delight of her grandparents as they saw how many tricks she has learned. She regaled them with epic stories told in a series of coos and gurgles and enjoyed their unfailing attention as they squealed with delight at every little thing she did.

She went to sleep early on Saturday night, in Mommy's old bed in her old room. She slept well through out the night, woke up only twice to feed. Didn't even have to get up because Lia and I slept beside each other and she only had to turn to her side to access her milk. She woke up early and in a good mood and played with Lolo Dan as soon as I brought her out to the sala.



She took a bath under Lola Vinchu's watchful eye and then dressed up in her Baby Gap onesie because there was going to be a party. Lola invited the Lapid clan over for lunch to celebrate several birthdays, a graduation, and a despedida. But it was really mostly to show off Lia to our relatives who weren't able to make it to the baptism. As usual, Lia was the star of the show. She was a little moody during lunch time. But having her milk and her nap, she insisted on joining the party. I was tired and sleepy and tried to convince Lia to sleep a little longer but she kept saying, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want too..." Obviously she won me over and we went downstairs and she graced her relatives with her presence.

But I guess meeting too many people bored her, and before the party ended, she fell asleep in Tita Risa's (my cousin) arms. She just had enough time to rest before it was time to hear mass and then go to St. Ignatius for another party this time with the Mantarings, like we do every Sunday night. It was Tito Ogy's birthday and she was there to watch him blow his candles.



There she is on the left. We went home very tired and sleepy but she didn't settle down until late that night. I guess all the excitement made it hard for her to fall asleep. But that's ok because she loves parties and when she's there, the parties are much more fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment