lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Father-Daughter Bonding

(Mike plays World of Warcraft. Desi approaches.)

Daddy, what are you doing?

Playing.

What are you playing?

World of Warcraft.

Can I watch?

Sure but, don't you want to play your games on the other computer?

No, I want with you.

Ok. (Mike unplugs the earphones so Desi can hear)

...

Daddy, I want to sit on your lap. (Climbs on Daddy's lap)

Daddy what's that?

Daddy, is that a monster?

Are you the bad guy?

Daddy that's scary!

Daddy I don't like this game anymore. Can we change it?

(Mike turns of World of Warcraft. Desi starts playing Polly Pocket World. Mike tries to leave.)

Daddy! I want you to watch me play!


1 comment: