lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Monday, February 21, 2011

For the Record

Testing testing... I'm updating by iPhone. If this is easy enough I might be able to update more often. Right now I'm in bed and Ramon is snuggled up to me, asleep. I'm afraid if I get up he might wake.

Henihoo, I noticed, looking at my list of blog entries that all I've been writing since Ramon's operation was monthly letters. Who knows when his milestones actually took place? Tsk tsk. Neglectful Mommy. But now I will trouble myself to blog this properly, and not just on FB where it's hard to look back at old updates. Cause I've been waiting for this for quite a while. No, he hasn't started walking yet (although this morning he tried. I caught him before he fell.)

Ramon has a tooth! I felt it a couple of days ago, and today if you look closely at his lower gums, you'll see a tiny white speck that is a tooth coming out. He's been cranky all weekend (and threw up a bucketful of vomit last night, no exagge, I didn't think it was possible for such a small boy to contain that much undigested food.) and today refused to be held by anyone other than his Yaya or me. I'm glad he's asleep and I hope he sleeps well. New teeth are a PAIN. But I cam already imagine his super cute smiles with little baby teeth! So, even if I'm puyat, I'm excited.

Oh and for the record na rin, last Valentines I took Lia and Desi to their first time to watch film in the movie theater. We watched Tangled in Powerplant. They both sat and watched the entire thing from beginning to end. Lia laughed at the funny parts and Desi cried in the very sad part but I believe they both enjoyed it. I asked them after we watched:

Was the movie happy or sad?

Lia: Happy!
Desi: Sad.

Was it exciting or boring?

Lia: Exciting!
Desi: Boring (she likes saying this word but I'm not sure she knows what it means)

Did you like Tangled?

Lia: Yes!
Desi: Yes.

So there.

And also, because Lia is now 5 and about to enter catholic school, we took her with us on her first time to "officially" hear mass. We came early, sat at the very front and Mike and I whispered a running commentary on what the parts of the church were, what was happening and why, and Lia was very well behaved. She probably didn't understand it all, especially the part where the host becomes Jesus' body, but it's a start. We want our kids to know what their religion is all about and for them not to take our beliefs as Catholics for granted.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging through iPhone via Multiply. Cool. Now I'll get to read your normal blogs in addition to your Dear Children letters.

    ReplyDelete