lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

For the Record

It's official. Desi is AMAZING!

Just now, at eight and a half months, she stood herself up on her own two feet and clapped her hands! She stood up without holding! And clapped her hands! At the same time! To think she only just perfected clapping yesterday. And sure she's experimented on whether she can stand on two feet without falling for more than a few seconds before. But today, she got up and gave a standing ovation all on her own, it was all I could do to give her a standing ovation myself.

Instead I tackled her and smothered her with kisses.

And then put her in her playpen so I can write this entry. Haha!

1 comment: