lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lia is well.

Because of the outpouring of sympathy, I guess it's only fair that I share the fact that Lia is indeed well. Health-wise, she was well since last week pa. No more temperature, cough or colds by Saturday, so Sunday we spent in Katipunan and St. Ignatius like always.

Crazy-wise, I would say she was officially "well" yesterday, Tuesday. No tantrums, no belligerent NO!s at things she normally likes. She went with whoever took her, ate her food, calmly, even excitedly went to the bathroom for baths, didn't cry when I would leave the room (instead would wave and say, "See you later!"), and the ultimate sign that she is back to her old sweet self, she didn't protest when Mike and I took her to her room to sleep with her Yaya after Baby Einstein. Last week, all these things made her erupt in tears and screams but no more yesterday. Hooray! My lovable, smart, adorable daughter is back. And because of that, I will bear the pain of mobility and take her to Gymboree this afternoon.

By no means am I fooling myself into believing that this is the end of her terrible twos. Hello, she hasn't even officially turned two yet. I just want to say, that even if she's stubborn sometimes, and has a bit of a temper, all in all, she is, and always has been, a good girl.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear she's well na. For a while I felt more sorry for Lola Cora knowing how much she adores Lia. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote this entry not a moment too soon. After a really fun and calm day yesterday, the tantrums re-erupted this morning, starting with when Lola Cora came to our house to join Lia and me for breakfast. Haaayyyy.... I had to sit her facing the wall to get her to stop crying. Tapos after eating, Lola wanted to take her to the Supermarket, but she kept crying "Go up! Go up!" But they still took her and she was still crying in the car as they were driving away. Haayyyy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel but this too shall pass... but in the meantime the present is THE reality and it certainly can feel like an eternity. Think happy thoughts. The baby can feel the mommy's stress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oddly enough, I don't really feel stressed. It's not my very first time to handle a two-year-old. When Ia and Ayo were babies, they followed me more than our mom. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete