lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Talking already???

Last night, when Mike and I were about to leave for a dinner with his colleagues, we waved bye bye to Lia. We said, "Bye bye!" She waved back and said, "Baba!"

That merited extra hugs and kisses before we left.

And then when we returned home, and she was still awake, playing in her crib. Mike teased her and said something like, "Nakakulong ka na naman sa crib mo, ano?"* She said, "Anuh!"

I know most mommies feel this way towards their children but I'll say it anyway:

My daughter is a genius!

And often when she's hungry, she cries, "Nenenene!" (Dede is Filipino for nursing or milk.)

She may really just skip this whole sign language business and go straight to "Mommy, I would be very much obliged if you feed me only chocolates for the rest of my life."

And I was so looking forward to signing. Sigh. I got the video and everything! Oh well.


*You're caged in your crib again, aren't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment