lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Learned something new

It's not really a milestone but I just have to record this because it happened right before my eyes. Today, Lia learned to open the battery case of her beloved TV remote control. I kept putting it back and she kept taking it out, meticulously scratching at it with one tiny index finger. So then I would hold it shut, and when she realized it's my thumb that keeps her from opening it, took the remote out of my hand, faced away from me, and made kutkut the battery cover off again. Her opening it and me closing it shut occupied her for 10 whole minutes of uninterrupted serious fun (complete with serious fun face). That's like an hour in baby attention span time. This girl can focus! Future electronics engineer? Why not...

No comments:

Post a Comment