lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 7, 2006

Sick Lola


My mother-in-law is sick right now. :( As in fever. Which is unfortunate because she can't come and take care of Lia. Actually, she had a bit of a cold over the weekend, and the other day, she had a sore throat. I didn't want to go all paranoid and keep her away from Lia cause I knew one of her favorite things to do is spend time with her granddaughter, AND I knew she'd be the last person to want Lia to get sick, so I just told her she could wear a face mask. Unfortunately, Lia couldn't seem to figure out who that person with a mask is, with the weird gravelly voice and would either try to pull away at the mask or push her lola away. Yesterday and today she didn't come over at all. Now I learned she has a fever. Poor lola is probably itching to see Lia but is stopping herself cause she doesn't want the baby to get sick. And Lia is of course, missing the special attention only a doting lola can give. Let's hope lola cora gets well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment