Last week was very busy for the resident princess. I decided to take advantage of the Mother's Week Promo of Blow-up Babies so I took her to Gateway Mall last Thursday. Unfortunately, they were booked (schedules moved up because of a TV coverage) so I wasn't able to get Lia's pictures taken by a professional. Not to worry, I scheduled her for the coming Saturday and then took her around the mall for a little shopping.
Which she soon found boring, or perhaps tiring, because she fell asleep in my arms as I was browsing through the books in Fully Booked. I figured she would be hungry when she woke up so we left the mall and headed for Katipunan.Turns out, the trip was worth it after all because her Lola Vinchu and Lolo Dan were home early so she spent the afternoon playing with them. We stayed until evening (finished watching American Idol before leaving) and then went home.
On Saturday, we went to have lunch in Katipunan again because it was Ate Risa's birthday. Again, she was very nice, meeting her relatives, letting them fuss over her and loudly contemplate who she looked like (her daddy of course). As the party wound down, we went back to Blow Up Babies for her photo shoot.
By then she was a bit tired already, from the party, and the travel, but she was a trooper. I lay her on her tummy on a white cushion and we put some wings on her back so she looked like a little angel in the clouds. The initial shots were AWESOME! Even if the pics aren't edited yet, I thought it was totally worth all the trouble of lugging a 3-month-old all the way to QC just to put her in a photo shoot. Even if she started fussing wildly towards the end, and fell straight to sleep once we put her back in her clothes. I can't wait for the final prints to come out.
And then Sunday, we left earlier than usual because my Dad invited us all out to lunch. Lia stayed in Katipunan this time cause she can't eat seafood yet. But after lunch she was so happy to see us when we got back to Katipunan. In the evening, St. Ig, more fussing and playing with her titos and titas and soon, she made it clear she was tired and sleepy so it was time to go home.
For the past two days, her yaya was away on vacation, so she had no one else to play with but me, her mommy, and lola Cora when mommy has to bathe or eat. I think last night, we were getting a bit tired of each other and she took forever to put to sleep. But this morning, she woke up all smiles and seemed happy to see her Yaya Jenny back (or maybe it was just me. haha!).
Check out the Blow-up Babies website, it's awesome. The place is great. If you get your pictures taken there, you won't regret it.



Hey, a fair warning about Gateway Mall. They don't have baby-friendly amenities. Not that it stops us from going.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the photoshoot! You have a concept na?
Finished na! They let her be an angel, even if it's usually for bigger babies. So cute! She was like a cherub. hehehe...
ReplyDeleteBut I know what you're talking about, we changed Lia in the ladies room, walang changing table. So we changed her in the stroller. Not so bad. The elevators are out of the way though, so going up and down with a stroller isn't easy.
EEE! That sounds so cute! Post naman the pictures when you get them! :) I'll have to wait a couple of months before I can take Javi out, especially to a mall, I live with germ-o-phobes! haha :)
ReplyDeleteAs it turns out, it wasn't as hard as I expected. It was just me and the yaya and Lia we didn't really have a hard time at all. Especially after we found the elevators. Haha. Did you see the website? Ganda no? Bring Javi there! It will be so super sulit. Even your germ-o-phobes will love it.
ReplyDeleteOoh! I want, I want! :) I saw the website cute the little pictures! :)
ReplyDelete