lilypie tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mommy's blog is still in RFL. This is all about the little Juans. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 2, 2006

First of firsts

It's my first baby, and she's brand new, so bear with me as I revel in these insignificant firsts we'd probably take for granted on our second child and the rest.

This morning, she had her first nail cut! Hahaha!

I noticed small red marks on her face and realized she'd scratch her face when she inadvertently removes her mittens. And I checked her nails and one was broken (first broken nail!) so i decided to bring out the little pink grooming kit we bought when we raided SM Makati's baby section. I read somewhere it's safer to just file your baby's nails so there's no risk of cutting anything, and I tried it but it took forever so I switched to the little baby nail scissors and they worked just fine. She didn't complain at all as I cut her nails while she slept after her morning feeding. Nice short, clean nails on lovely baby. :)

Tomorrow, it will be first trip to the doctor. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment